Monday, November 2, 2009

I Find Myself Amusing

I realize it's a sad state of affairs when you laugh at your own jokes, but honestly, sometimes I read my old columns and I laugh.  I forget so much stuff that I'm thrilled I have stacks of newspapers containing my old columns and even some on my website http://www.jilljackstate.com/ .  I love being able to go back and read what I wrote about the kids when they were smaller and to remember what they were like in those days.  What fun!

Some of you might wonder why I would choose to blog on this site if I already have such a personalized webpage.  The answer is so simple: I don't like how difficult the "EASY site builder" is to use and I don't know how to FTP anything other than my financial information to our accountant (and they gave me step by step instructions that I have to have handy each time I do it).  I'd prefer to have all my 'stuff' more integrated but I don't know how to do it and trying to reasearch how to accomplish such a feat seems, well, too hard.

Let's be honest, people.  I am the person who throws away paint rollers rather than washing them out because it's too much of a hassle.  I'm all about easy-peasy.

I guess I'll keep blogging since that seems much easier.  I love the feedback and welcome your comments and thoughts!!  Feel free to pass my blog along to your friends and heck, even your enemies.  Who knows, maybe some IT person will accidentally read it and have some easy kindergarten-level advice for how to merge my 'junk'. 

Until then, I'm going to go read some of my old columns and amuse myself.

No comments: